To access the camera, you must click on Lyla’s phone on the button labeled “Camera”.
The camera will open and you can either:
- click on an area in the scenery that you want to take a picture of.
- slide the phone over the area of the scenery you wish to take a picture of (by also carefully using the viewer).
You will need to keep taking pictures until you find something that interests Lyla.
1) Not all pictures are interesting but they can also start additional conversations (they aren’t taken into account for the number of pictures that you need to take indicated by the camera icon).
2) Not all pictures are saved in Lyla’s cellphone, even if they unlock new dialogues.
3) The saved pictures in the “Photos” category of Lyla’s cellphone can be used later on as clues, or be shown to different characters to unlock new dialogues.
Lyla decides if the picture will be taken or not!
When you take an interesting picture, the camera will close automatically. But the camera can also be closed by clicking on the white arrow underneath the phone.