Forum - Henri's Secret

Pages : 1

#1 07/02/2020 at 11:04

Henri's Secret
Administrator

Hello!

As many of you know, we are working on a remastered version of Henri’s Secret!

With the remaster, your favorite visual novel will undergo some changes:

>> Henri’s Secret, exclusively available on the mobile app
To offer you a quality game with new features, we are obligated to separate from our web and Steam platforms. For the remaster, Henri’s Secret will only be available on the Android and iOS applications. The remaster will be available a bit later on these two platforms.

If your adventure took place on the web, you can of course log in to your account on the mobile application /forum/resources/images/smilies/smile.png

>> New Creative Features
Henri and Lyla will be back soon with a few graphic and plot improvements. /forum/resources/images/smilies/wink.png
We’re keeping the details a secret for now, but you’ll find out more on Facebook and Instagram soon enough. /forum/resources/images/smilies/wink.png

Have a nice day!

https://www.beemoov.com/documents/jpg/2020-06/fb-forum-5ef4b6925ebdb.jpg

#2 07/26/2020 at 05:08

LyricAi
New Student

Creative improvements? I'm excited to see what that will be.

#3 07/31/2020 at 20:27

Sakuramei
New Student

Honestly, I kind of liked the confrontation scenes and photo taking so I'm disappointed those seem to be going. It also made it feel more unique to a usual visual novel. I hope some of the minigames may still be around, but if those are gone, I'm assuming probably not.

Also switching to an AP system instead of a Scene system is absolutely a downgrade.

Finally, considering those who bought the game on Steam had to pay real money upfront, it seems odd they'd have to wait for the "remastered" version.

I guess new illustrations and actual dialogue choices could be fun, but not really sure what to expect /forum/resources/images/smilies/hmm.png Guess I'll wait to finish my Steam replay for now.

Pages : 1