Forum - Henri's Secret

Pages : 1

#1 06/06/2018 at 05:47

xAilani
New Student

Hello there!
http://i.imgur.com/m6J90Hh.gif My name is Ailani! I've loved Beemoov since I was eight and first joined My Candy Love, one of their other games! I hadn't been able to get into Eldarya, but since MCL is under maintenance, I decided no better time to join a new game than now. So far, I love the art and calm aura of this game! I'm not used to such a small forum, but I think I'm in love already. I hope I can meet new friends on this game and have fun with the story; I prefer the scenes to the MCL AP points! If you do decide to text me, I love to write and RP, pretty boys, and video games; especially Nintendo. I have a 3DS friend code if you're interested in that! I can't wait until this gets bigger and there's a bunch of new people to meet- the social butterfly in me has a lot of plans for this game, lol. ( Also, is it bad I have a little bit of a crush on Alex? He's absolutely /breathtaking/. . .)

Anyway, hope to see ya'll soon!

#2 08/14/2018 at 02:39

ritikanime
New Student

Lmao I have a crush on Henri /forum/resources/images/smilies/lol.png

#3 08/29/2018 at 21:56

mink03
New Student

Is this game ever going to take off though?... I'm sure they will dump it in a fire like they did with Cromimi.
Anyway, welcome!
You seem so at peace with yourself and everything around you, what's your secret?

Pages : 1