Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 02/19/2018 at 14:46

Henri's Secret
Administrator

http://www.beemoov.com/documents/jpg/2017-12/chapitre-10us-5a46095debbc9.jpg

Hello everybody!

Henri’s secret is coming to an end!
Indeed… chapter 10… is the “last”! After this, there will be an epilog… hence a chapter 11!

Chapter 10 was a tough one to write. Not because it was difficult but more emotionally… I won’t spoil!

Careful! Spoil for those who haven’t finished chapter 9!

Chapter summary:
“Henri is Jay… How could I have been so blind…? But above all… how could he dare test my feelings? All this is really hard for me t sink in… and I’m completely lost. His concert is in 7 days… What am I to do? What am I to think?”

Henri’s secret is also available for free download on IOS and Android!

Have fun!

#2 02/19/2018 at 18:40

Palienne
New Student

The end already? It's a bit sad, but also good that the story has a proper ending.
Thank you for this beautiful game. I'm really having fun playing it.

It's funny that Melanie prefered Jay and now the situation is reversed and Lyla prefers the Henri who isn't Jay. But I'm sure that eventually there will be happy ending and Lyla will love him as a whole. 
I can't wait to see the reaction of Jasmine and Clement. I can't imagine what Jasmine would do when she discovered that she has a calendar with her seminude friend. I want to see it.

#3 02/19/2018 at 19:33

Silmei
New Student

Team, thank you for your hard work! Henri's Secret is/was a great story! Thank you to the writer(s)! You made the story really emotional! And thank you to the illustrator(s) for the great pictures and beautiful characters. I hope you will make more something like this in the future!

Last edited by Silmei (02/19/2018 at 19:35)

#4 02/20/2018 at 04:04

PunkBread
New Student

Now to hope the epilogue has at least 14 scenes because I have some left over after chapter 10!  /forum/resources/images/smilies/lol.png

#5 02/20/2018 at 04:54

JJORDA
New Student

Keep up the game pleeease

#6 02/20/2018 at 08:23

Cora
New Student

PunkBread wrote

Now to hope the epilogue has at least 14 scenes because I have some left over after chapter 10!  /forum/resources/images/smilies/lol.png

I hope so too, have the same problem. I thought the chapter 10 will be longer and unfortunately isn't.
I am sad that this story is going to its end, I would like it longer, but there still can be some spin-offs and sequels and prequels, right? /forum/resources/images/smilies/big_smile.png Don't abandon Henri and Lyla!

Last edited by Cora (02/20/2018 at 08:23)

#7 02/20/2018 at 13:55

maineque
New Student

Great job again! Though it's sad if this really is the last chapter. I have loved this game, and I just have to say that the music is amazing! (:

#8 02/20/2018 at 18:37

angelic
New Student

Thank you so much for all of the speedy releases!
I have loved this story so it's sad to see it end, but it is a good thing that it won't be dragged out and will have a conclusive ending.

#9 02/21/2018 at 11:37

FaTime
Grade: C

WOW thanks for the new chapter and thanks to have something that at least has a kind of conclusion tho i will miss henri and lyla and i would defiantly want more chapters like this Christmas one...

#10 03/01/2018 at 01:06

Kris10
New Student

I'm sorry it's going to end soon but quality over quantity wins out in my book! I'm only a couple chapters in but I really like the way the story is playing out! It's well told and the visual style is truly unique! I absolutely love the music, too!
Any chance you could post your music on The VGMClub on You Tube? A number of other companies have posted their game music on that channel and your music for Henri's Secret could definitely hold it's own!

Thank you for all the hard work!

#11 03/04/2018 at 10:59

Xetta
New Student

Is this the end already? T-T
The game is / was such fun, I really enjoyed it.
Thank you so much for the hard work. ^^

#12 03/05/2018 at 20:54

Pihka
New Student

I'm so sad this is coming to and end. But the story has been amazing and I'm so happy how things turned out. I absolutely love this and I'm sure I'll be replaying it at some point.

#13 03/08/2018 at 06:16

FaTime
Grade: C

Oh god... really its going to finish? i loved Henri and Lyla noooooooooooooooo! :'(

#14 08/27/2018 at 11:45

Lhay
New Student

Sorry, but when the translation in italian language? Because here, in Italy, are waiting for this game. I trust in you and I hope that you will listen me. With love, Martina.

Topic closed

Pages : 1