Forum - Henri's Secret

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 12/21/2017 at 16:02

Nineland
Administrator

Hi everyone!!!

I hope that you are enjoying Chapter 8 and doing well /forum/resources/images/smilies/wink.png

While waiting for the next chapter, we’ve prepared something a little special… A special Christmas Spin-off chapter!
In this special chapter, Lyla dives into her memories of the day before Christmas, one year before she met with Henri.

Lyla loves Christmas. Spending time with family and kind gestures make this period one of her favorites. But certain Christmas’ can be more problematic than others, especially concerning the search for gifts… At the last moment!

For Henri, Christmas is also a happy time, but this time, he has important life decisions to make that are keeping him from enjoying the holidays.

Take a trip to the past, during the time when Lyla and Henri didn’t yet know one another...

http://www.beemoov.com/documents/jpg/2017-12/17-12-13-spin-off-us-5a3bcca0cf229.jpg

Go back in time

Go back in time… A bit more… keep going… STOP! You’ve arrived at  our heroes’ previous Christmas, when Lyla and Henri were strangers

You can access the Spin-off in several ways:
A pop-up will appear each time to log in.

There is also spin-off button near the scene counter.

The spin-off and its scenes also appear in your journal, at the top.

Note: Careful, you can only access and play the spin-off if you have completed chapter 6!

And when it’s over?

Once the spin-off is over, you can play it again by accessing your journal. You can also get back to your regular game play.

Merry Christmas!

#2 12/21/2017 at 16:29

FaTime
Grade: C

wow its so cooooooooolllllll thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

#3 12/21/2017 at 17:00

Ellisabed
New Student

WOOOOOOOWWW   THNXXXXXXX /forum/resources/images/smilies/big_smile.png
i already love the idea,
tho iam suprised they cant reconise each other later XD.
but really love it so far , even tho i got stuck on a scene..

#4 12/21/2017 at 18:27

Cora
New Student

This is so great :3 I love it.

But am I the only one, who is stuck there where Alex gives Lyla a present? Because I got that picture where those two are hugging (I got this picture sooner when the cousin was greeting Lyla and Alex actually hugged her later) and now they both are smiling but nothing is happening and it doesn't look like an end.

And I have 4 new photos in the phone but I didn't take them and I can clearly see what's in them, and 3 scene pictures from episode 11 but they are just black, gray and white rectangles.

I suppose it's some kind of bug? Then please fix it and thank you very much for a nice surprise in form od this spin-off. :3 /forum/resources/images/smilies/big_smile.png

Last edited by Cora (12/21/2017 at 18:46)

#5 12/21/2017 at 18:31

Ellisabed
New Student

Cora wrote

This is so great :3 I love it.

But am I the only one, who is stuck there where Alex gives Lyla a present? Because I got that picture where those two are hugging (I got this picture sooner when the cousin was greeting Lyla and Alex actually hugged her later) and now they both are smiling but nothing is happening and it doesn't look like an end.

And I have 3 new photos in the phone but I didn't take them and I can clearly see what's in them, and 3 scene pictures from episode 11 but they are just black, gray and white rectangles.

I suppose it's some kind of bug? Then please fix it and thank you very much for a nice surprise in form od this spin-off. :3 /forum/resources/images/smilies/big_smile.png

i got the same thing

#6 12/21/2017 at 18:35

Cora
New Student

Ellisabed wrote

i got the same thing

Oh, I see you've already reported it. So let's hope they fix it soon /forum/resources/images/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by Cora (12/21/2017 at 18:41)

#7 12/21/2017 at 20:29

bdt
New Student

/forum/resources/images/smilies/wink.png  /forum/resources/images/smilies/wink.png  /forum/resources/images/smilies/wink.png  /forum/resources/images/smilies/wink.png  /forum/resources/images/smilies/wink.png  /forum/resources/images/smilies/big_smile.png

#8 12/22/2017 at 13:45

Danla
New Student

What a shame that I'm currently playing chapter 2...
I hope there'd be a possibility to enter spin-off after Christmas.

#9 12/24/2017 at 19:34

FaTime
Grade: C

tho i couldnt play it on first day but till now its so cool.. i hope later on they recognize each other xD

thanks for such amazing surprise <3

#10 12/25/2017 at 13:26

vaehrae
New Student

this game is boring  /forum/resources/images/smilies/hmm.png

#11 12/29/2017 at 00:16

Pihka
New Student

I haven't yet finished this Christmas chapter completely but I can already say that I like it a lot. It was really sweet and the setting was nice. I

However, it felt little lower in quality than the normal chapters. There were some spelling errors, most notably "lightening" instead of "lightning" and some others like "panick" and "had to same idea". Even though  they're not big things they slightly take away the enjoyment, at least for me.
I understand that this chapter was probably hurried a bit to get it ready for Christmas but I'd hope that in future the right spellings of words were checked better.

I hope this comment doesn't come across as rude or mean because I did not mean it like that. I absolutely love this game and I'm overjoyed every time I get to play it but small but basic thing like spelling errors are slightly off-putting.

#12 12/31/2017 at 04:09

OliveHermione
New Student

Hi! This seems really sweet! But I'm only in Ch. 4, so I can't play it yet. Will it become unavailable after Christmas ends, or will I get to play it later?
Thanks!

#13 01/05/2018 at 00:23

Jessica
New Student

The Christmas spin off was so cool, I love it ! <3
But I've got one problem, I can't log in on henri secret site on pc. Of course I use the app to play, because I can't play on pc like I used to /forum/resources/images/smilies/sad.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1