Forum - Henri's Secret

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 12/20/2017 at 11:36

Nineland
Administrator

http://www.beemoov.com/documents/jpg/2017-11/chapitre-8fr-5a13fbaf470b7.jpg

My relationship with Henri has completely evolved. Misteria Concert, cello classes… We have become very close and I definitely don’t mind! But I’m under the impression that he is once again become distant. I’m sure that my brother isn’t innocent in this story. At the same time, I meet new people...

Hi everyone!

How are you?
Chapter 8 already?! I warned you!

I know how you all wait eagerly for each new chapter!

Concerning chapter 8… I can’t wait for you all to play!! That might be all I can say XD
There are new characters, who I loved drawing.
Plus, there is a subject that was quite important to me...

Careful! Spoil for those who haven’t finished chapter 7!

I hope you enjoy Chapter 8!<3

XOXO

Nineland

Henri’s Secret is now available on IOS and Android!

#2 12/20/2017 at 17:34

KawaiiDream
New Student

AHHHH I literally finished chapter 7 the other day, I can't wait to play through this!
Thank you so much! <333

#3 12/20/2017 at 20:57

FaTime
Grade: C

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY thank youuuuuuuuuu im so happy to see new chapter is on <3

#4 12/21/2017 at 12:03

Ellisabed
New Student

I FREAKING LOVED IT!!!! I finished it already >m<  /forum/resources/images/smilies/lol.png  i just love the story so much!!
That moment when they decide to get to his house ~ way down they goooo~~ ( sorry thats my mind XD Kaleo - Way Down We Go).
But the cliff hangers are like annoying i really cant wait what is going to happen, tho iam sure it gonna take a while again until ya release the next chapter again.
I also have kinda a idea that jay (henri) is gonna notice Lyla at his concert >.>
/forum/resources/images/smilies/wink.png  /forum/resources/images/smilies/wink.png  /forum/resources/images/smilies/wink.png so thats gonna be fun~   /forum/resources/images/smilies/wink.png  /forum/resources/images/smilies/wink.png  /forum/resources/images/smilies/wink.png
And agian i loved chapter 8!! thnx

#5 12/21/2017 at 16:22

Cora
New Student

I was really happy when I saw that new chapter had been posted and I immediately played it even though I was supposed to do things for school. And it was a good chapter, but I didn't really like it. Or not 'didn't like it' but I was angry and disappointed and I still am.
  Hanri acted like a total jerk. Like really? He was distancing himself from her but still got mad that she was talking and going out with someone else. The hell?! Thanks to you, Henri, she was single and she could do it, so shut up! I was really happy when Lyla told him, finally, all those things after that movie (I don't know how she was keeping it all in herself for so long. If I were her, I would scream at him a long time ago.) and I was curious what Henri will do. But my happiness was buried 6 inches deep in the ground because of that kiss.
  Don't get me wrong, on one side I was celebrating that he kissed her but on the other side I was soooooo disappointed. Because he WASTED THEIR VERY FIRST (and second) KISS ON THIS SITUATION!!! There were so many other and much better situations and he wasted it on this. And the best, after it he just went away. I know he had a pretty good reason for it, but still.
  When Antoine said "Hallelujah!" I could imagine how he and I and all players would sit and drink some red wine to enjoy the fact, that Henri kissed Lyla. But then I remembered why he kissed her and in which situation and my good mood was gone. The second best thing was next day when Lyla asked Henri if he will want her to forget about it. And he thought something like: How can she think, that I would want her to forget it? Well, it will be because YOU DID a few times before, already. Don't you remember????? Because I do and a whole school as well.
  But when he kissed her again in front of whole class, it made me a little bit happy and the invitation to his house made me even happier.
  When I summarize it: The chapter was good. Short, it made me angry and disappointed but it still was good. I am looking forward next chapter (which could be posted on Christmas *wink wink* pretty please) where Lyla will be with Hanri on her birthday (God, please! Let Henri not ruin her special day) and something is telling me, that Henri will reveal his secret to her. So I am waiting for her reaction. /forum/resources/images/smilies/big_smile.png

And now, thank you very much for your hard work and all please forgive me for my bad English. I am not a native speaker /forum/resources/images/smilies/big_smile.png

#6 12/24/2017 at 00:25

mangoeb
New Student

co

#7 12/31/2017 at 02:39

Jetcitywoman
New Student

I loved this chapter! It really brought forth character development, and some great romance! I really liked how Lyla and and Henri interacted at the end, as well /forum/resources/images/smilies/wink.png

#8 01/06/2018 at 11:44

FaTime

oh im really happy abut this chapter it talks about something serious that happens many times a day all around the world... i hope all girls learn than they shouldnt get scared of this situation and go for their own right...

thank you so much <3

#9 01/09/2018 at 18:25

Lwaxana
New Student

Really digging the new music of this chapter /forum/resources/images/smilies/smile.png
(Idk if it's the chapter or the game itself, but love the new music haha)

#10 01/12/2018 at 03:05

SatoriHattori
New Student

I'm literally on my first chapter but Henri is Jay... Isn't he?

#11 01/12/2018 at 09:35

FaTime

SatoriHattori wrote

I'm literally on my first chapter but Henri is Jay... Isn't he?

haha sure he issssss /forum/resources/images/smilies/big_smile.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1